Friday, December 21, 2007

{the christmas crazies}

Every year I tell myself "I WILL be prepared for the holidays NEXT year". Ha!

Once again, here it is, 5 days until THE day, and I'm scrambling. "Last Minute Lucy" strikes again!

Anyway, I cannot believe it's been 3 weeks since my last post. I have given up trying to make it work before the holidays. But this blog is on my to-do-list for the new year. So, don't give up on me!

2008 will bring crafting, art, and design galore! And more!

I have posted a photo of a painting I created last year. The photo is really dark, sorry. Evie is really very colorful and intense. I love to paint beautiful girls. Evie was a late night journal sketch that I liked and decided to paint.

I wish everyone the happiest holidays ever!! See you in the New Year!!

No comments: