Friday, January 25, 2008

{fashion passion}

Christian Lacroix Spring 2008
photos courtesy 

My intention is not to make this a fashion blog, rather an obsession blog, but at the moment, this is my eye candy. Fabulous, no?

I love how wearable his clothes are, even though they are couture. {Oops. I just realized these are part of the RTW collection for spring. I will post the couture photos tomorrow. Sorry!} The color and print combinations just make me swoon. And the silhouettes...!

On a more personal note, this has been a terribly unproductive week for me and I am feeling very frustrated. I have so many creative ideas and things I want to do, that I become overwhelmed; it paralyzes me and I can't to anything.

I'm looking forward to next week being more fruitful and, hopefully, will share it here with you.

The magazine production will start up again in the next week or two. As much as I enjoy writing and graphic design, it keeps me from doing my own creative work. Oh well, a girl's gotta eat.

Wishing you all a happy and productive day. ~ J

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love your blog!!!
nice pics!

bye